This FAT LOSS GAME PLAN recipe is DELICIOUS! And it’s perfect for this time of year when summer tomatoes and basil are still in season!
Bonus: this recipe looks (and tastes!) fancy but is actually super easy to make. It’s a nourishing Clean Eating Phase meal that packs intense flavor! Cod is a relatively inexpensive fish that serves as your clean protein source here. Plus, the fresh tomatoes, spinach, and basil carry a ton of healthy nutrients with their flavor.
As usual, no need to follow this exact "recipe." Just use this as a base to get started with your experiment in the kitchen. Have fun and enjoy!
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or less if you prefer less spicy)
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled and chopped)
- 1.5 pints cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup white wine
- juice from 1 lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- zest from 1 lemon (about ½ tsp)
- salt & pepper
- 4 6oz fillets fresh cod
- 2-3 handfuls fresh spinach (or kale), (plus extra for serving)
Makes about 4 servings
Follow the video below for step-by-step instructions:
For more info & recipes, visit: