In case you think I eat healthy & never miss a workout…think again. I allow myself to fully indulge in whatever food I want & do zero exercise on occasions, especially over the holidays where I want to spend my time connecting with family instead of focusing on my body. And when I indulge…I INDULGE. We are talking the richer the better – hot chocolate, eggnog, Christmas cookies – all the good stuff plus zero guilt.
But that also means that right about now I’m actually craving discipline and a detox from all the sugar and treats.
This is a good thing. It’s all part of my strategic planning. My “Fuel the Fierceness” eating philosophy that I’ve followed for years actually allows for these indulges…and then provides an easy-to-get-back-on-track plan afterwards.
Here’s how it works:
You can't be at your best-leanest-meanest-peak body 365 days out of the year. Your body needs time to recuperate. These holidays are a good opportunity to allow yourself to slide off your usual exercise routine since you’re most likely coming off a busy Nutcracker season where your body is exhausted and in need of rest. Likewise, you can’t exercise extreme willpower 365 days a year either. You’ll mentally burn out if you try to restrict your pleasure for too long. Your soul needs time to indulge in life. If you’re a foodie like me, resisting all the delicious temptations this time of year would cost waaaay too much willpower and leave you miserable and wanting more. That’s definitely going to detract from your enjoyment of the holiday season!
Allowing yourself to indulge in food and rest can be a good thing that actually helps you get ahead in the long run (if you do it right). It allows you to rebuild your motivation and resets your hormonal tone to avoid adrenal fatigue & burnout. Then, when you are ready to get back on track, you can attack your workouts and diet plan with fresh vigor & enthusiasm.
Now, I’m not advocating going overboard & making yourself ill with sloth & gluttony, but if you allow yourself to enjoy what makes you happy, by the time January 2 rolls around, you'll be craving discipline and healthy nourishment instead of sweets & treats.
And since I plan on putting myself through a 2-week detox plan once the holidays are over, I thought there might be a few of you who would want to join me to get a taste of what I do to take care of my body this time of year. So, I'm offering an interactive HOLIDAY DETOX program from January 4-18, 2023.
This is not a crazy celery juice cleanse or extreme diet that will make your skin crawl. This is about nourishment with real food that will leave you feeling satiated while eliminating the toxins that do damage to your body and mind. This is a part of my eating philosophy that I use year-round to feel clean & vibrant. This detox doesn’t even have to be about fat loss. If you feel like you are addicted to sugar or alcohol and need a little guidance and support to say "no" to them for a little while, this program could be for you. And here’s the thing…this plan may feel difficult in the beginning, but by day 3 or 4, you won’t even crave the sweets & treats you’re trying to step away from anymore.
There are 2 components to this HOLIDAY DETOX program.
- First, you’ll get lifetime access to my full FAT LOSS GAMEPLAN program, which contains my Fuel the Fierceness eating philosophy and recipe book (PDFs).
- Then, you’ll be part of an interactive group chat (via WhatsApp) where you’ll get daily messages, videos, pictures, or reminders in real-time to help keep you on track and provide motivation. In other words, you’ll get the hints and tricks that I use as I go through the same process with you from January 4-18. Not only will you feel like you are not alone on this journey, but you’ll be able to ask questions and share your thoughts as they come up during the 2 week detox.
This is not an exact meal plan that tells you what & how much to eat. This is about understanding not only what you should be eating but also why you should be eating it. The more you understand your body and how it reacts to food, the more power you have over it. That’s exactly what builds confidence in your body – knowing how your body works so you can get the results you want when you want them. Then, your body is no longer this thing that you fight against while it frustrates you…but this thing you work with.
Understanding how certain foods affect your body is also key for healing your relationship with food – so you no longer torture yourself by labeling foods as “good” or “bad” but focus on the consequences when you eat those foods. Then you can feel a real power and responsibility for what you eat knowing how it will affect your body instead of treating food as moral decision of good verus bad.
This HOLIDAY DETOX is not just for dancers or women or athletes…this is for anyone craving to feel healthy after all the holiday indulgences.
***This program is not designed for vegan or vegetarian diets. That’s not to say that you can’t follow the program if you follow one of these diets, but you will have to do your own research to ensure you get proper nutrients based on your personal preferences.
Here's What You Get:
- How to Love Food & Still Get the Body You Want (PDF) – to prep your mindset for the journey ahead (lifetime access).
- 38-page Fuel the Fierceness nutrition blueprint (PDF) (lifetime access).
- Fuel the Fierceness Recipes (PDF) for clean eating plus snacks that fuel your dancing (lifetime access).
- Exclusive access to a special group chat (via WhatsApp) from January 4-18, where you’ll get daily messages, food pictures, videos, or reminders to keep you motivated and on course. You’ll also be able to ask questions and get clarification for anything that might come up for you personally (kind of like private coaching but without the cost!).
Here are the Details:
- You have until Jan 3 at midnight to sign up to be a part of the program (just $49 with the promo code below!). Upon sign up, you’ll get a “welcome” email and a brief introduction to the course.
- Jan. 4, you’ll receive your first email and access to the course that will get you started on the first steps of the program.
- Jan. 4-18 you’ll receive a new message every day through the group chat helping to guide you through the program.
- After that, you’ll have lifetime access to the FAT LOSS GAME PLAN material and be able to apply this eating philosophy to other areas of your life.
Use the promo code below to get $20 off – which means you get all of this for just $49!
Promo Code: detox2023
Enjoy getting your kicks in while you can this holiday weekend and then get ready to jumpstart your January health goals with me with this HOLIDAY DETOX! Let’s ensure you feel confident in your body as we start off this great new year 2023!