You can't be at your best-leanest-meanest-peak body 365 days out of the year. Your body needs time to recuperate. Rest. Heal.
Likewise, you can’t exercise extreme willpower over food 365 days a year either. If you constantly hold yourself to making the healthiest choices, food-prepping all your meals, obsessing over fat loss & eating pure, you’ll burn out mentally.
Your soul needs time to indulge. Resisting all the delicious temptations in life will leave you a dried-up husk. Sure, you might have the body you desire, but you'll be a miserable, unsatisfied shell of a person craving more out of life. (Sounds harsh, I know. But I can be this harsh because I've been there, done that...made that mistake and learned from it.)
I'm here to tell you there's another way. You don't need to be obsessed with dieting 24/7, 365-days-a-year. You just need the discipline once and a while when it really matters & a general awareness over your food choices. The key is in strategic planning -- allowing for indulgences and the enjoyment of life...and then having an easy-to-get-back-on-track plan afterwards. This is how my “Fuel the Fierceness” eating philosophy works. I’ve followed this for over a decade, and it's what allows me to stay confident in my body aesthetics without feeling tortured by a strict diet or food-guilt when I do indulge.
Allowing for fluctuations in your diet & body actually helps you get ahead in the long run (if you do it right). It helps rebuild your motivation and resets your hormonal tone to avoid adrenal fatigue & burnout. Then, when you are ready to get back on track, you can attack your goals with fresh vigor & enthusiasm.
So, I want to share with you my 2-week "Clean Eating Phase" that is a part of that philosophy, providing structure for getting back on track after too many indulgences. Join me on this interactive SUMMER DETOX program June 14-28 as we go through the steps together! I love doing this in the summer because:
A) Many of us have a little more free time in our busy schedules to focus on a new motivational strategy for building a better YOU. And...
B) Who doesn't want to feel extra confident & sexy in their body this time of year??? (Hello, swimsuit season!)
This is NOT a crazy celery juice cleanse or extreme diet that will make your skin crawl. This is a way of nourishing your body with REAL FOOD while gaining the willpower to say "no" to all the junk foods & toxins that sneak into your diet. This detox doesn’t even have to be about fat loss. If you need a little extra guidance breaking your addiction to sugar & alcohol or just want to feel vibrant & healthy in your body to enjoy all the fun summer activities, this program is for you.
- First, you’ll get lifetime access to my full FAT LOSS GAME PLAN program, which contains my "Fuel the Fierceness" eating philosophy and recipe book (PDFs) which will serve as the base of our program.
- Then, you’ll be part of an interactive group chat (via WhatsApp) where you’ll get daily messages, videos, pictures, or reminders in real-time to help keep you on track and provide motivation. In other words, you’ll get the hints and tricks that I use as we go through this process together from June 14-28. Not only will you feel like you are not alone on this journey, but you’ll be able to ask questions and share your thoughts as they come up during the 2-week detox (kind of like private coaching but without the cost!).
- BONUS: With this program, you'll also get 2 videos to follow along with to help you feel confident & optimized in your body every single day:
1) MORNING MOBILITY - A short stretching & mobility session to wake your body up, get unstuck, and channel your energy for the day ahead.
2) EVENING STRETCH & DECOMPRESS - A great way to unwind at the end of your day, release mental & physical toxins, channel a sense of calm & wellness, and bring your awareness back to what really matters...YOU.
- BONUS BONUS: For those living in the NYC area, we will do a fun picnic in Central Park on the last day of the SUMMER DETOX (June 28 at 6:30pm) to celebrate your achievements and hard work!
This SUMMER DETOX is not an exact meal plan that tells you what & how much to eat. This is about understanding not only what you should be eating but also why you should be eating it. The more you understand your body and how it reacts to food, the more power you have over it. That’s exactly what heals your relationship with your body – knowing how things work so you can get the results you want when you want them. Then, your body is no longer this thing that you fight against…but something you work WITH and feel at peace in.
Understanding how certain foods affect your body is also key for healing your relationship with food – so you no longer torture yourself by labeling foods as “good” or “bad” but focus on the consequences when you eat those foods. This gives you a sense of power and responsibility for what you eat versus treating food as a moral decision.
This SUMMER DETOX is not just for dancers or women or athletes…this is for anyone craving a healthy reset & motivation to gain control over your body. (A.K.A. If you want to feel confident in your own skin...this is for you!).
Registration ends June 13 at midnight!
Sign up by June 7 and get $20 off with the promo code below at checkout!
Promo Code: detox 2023
**If the timing of this SUMMER DETOX is not right for you, you can still sign up to be a part of this program and get all the information. Then, you can employ the tactics when you are ready. Remember, you'll have lifetime access to the info!
***This program is not designed for vegan or vegetarian diets. That’s not to say that you can’t do the program if you follow one of these diets, but you will have to do your own research to ensure you get proper nutrients based on your personal preferences.
PC: Rachel Neville Photography